Friday, August 21, 2009

I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.

Ever had your A/C unit go out... in August... in Houston...? It's pretty much just miserable. Doing our best to get through this, but it will likely be several more days before we figure it all out.

I'll play catch-up and post these pictures of Dean's first haircut. The first two are the front and back 'BEFORE' pictures. Notice those cute little curlies at the back? Adorable, I know, but he was looking a little scraggly and I was worried that trimming up over his eyes and around his ears while preserving those curls would border on mullet-town. Just had to do it!






I'm so glad it was my AMAZING sister-in-law who was able to give him his first haircut.
THANK YOU Aunt Wendy for the new cool 'do.
~Carri












No comments:

Post a Comment